Android is developed by Google, it’s based on Kernal and it is an open source Mobile operating system. It consists of few key applications, middleware, and Operating System. The biggest benefit is that success of Android relies on accessibility of engaging and unique user apps formed by developers.
Aspirants will be able to learn development of mobile applications from scratch. NAS Solutions will provide practical training to aspirants on live projects. It will help them to understand the basics along with skills to set up the Android Studio, and to understand the Android architecture in detail. Expert mentors at NAS Solutions will also train aspirants about integrating mobile applications with Facebook.
What will be in course module?
- Core Java
- Android Introduction
- Crafting apps and activities
- Crafting User Interfaces
- Adapters, Broadcast Receivers, Intents, and the Internet
- Data Sharing, Retrieval and storage
- Location-based services and Geocoding
- Working in background
- Peer-to-peer communication
- Android hardware Accessing
- Advanced Android Development
What Aspirants will learn in Android Training?
- A precise overview of Java programming language
- Debugging Android Application
- Installing Android Studio and setting up the environment
- Using implicit and explicit intents
- Creating Custom Toast
- Creating Custom List View
- Using Shared preferences, SQLite and files
- Creating Android ActionBar
- Making use of the Fragments
- Creating signed APK file for submitting to Play Store of Google